Sunday, September 4, 2011

First day of school...

On August 29th, James started kindergarten!! He's going full time in the Dual Immersion Program at Midvale Elementary School. He is so excited to be in school!











I promised myself I wouldn't get all emotional. Being in education myself, I know how awesome and wonderful school is (especially this school!)....but I admit, even I shed a tear or two...ok a lot...in the car as I drove away.


My little boy is in kindergarten!! He's growing up so fast!


2 comments:

Q said...

First day of Kindergarten is so fun! What language is the program? I think it is so awesome, they need to have them in all schools!

Cyndi and Logan said...

Don't worry, I cried the first day of kindergarten and first grade, it is just so sad to have them grow up so fast, but he will love it and do awesome!!