Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Time

I love Christmas time! I love the music, the feeling, the magic...the message...

And of course I like decorating my house. I've never really felt like I could decorate in the other places we lived...the decorations just added to the clutter and just weren't quite right...

Now with our "new" place, I love putting things into place!

The red berry wreath...it would get ruined on the front door so its on the coat closet door...now I get to see it all the time!


our tree...you have two choices for seating...by the tree or in it!


I LOVE red berries!


I apologize for the quality of the photos...the battery died on the camera so I was using the iphone...maybe santa will bring me a new digital camera for christmas....

1 comment:

Kimo said...

I love seeing all your updates, and I am sorry to hear about Lacy-Dog. Your kids are still as cute as ever!