Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Every day battle...

I like to be on time...it's just who I am...
...Before I got married, I was at least 10 minutes early for every appointment, engagement, commitment that I had...

...once I got married I settled for arriving 5 minutes early or barely on time...

THEN I had kids...
...now, I'm chronically late...
...FOR EVERYTHING...
...and amazingly enough, I'm ok with it :)

But I saw this on Facebook and HAD to post it...I could relate ALL too well...

Why is it that when you HAVE to be on time, like REALLY HAVE to be on time to something, one of four things happen whenever you try to put your child into the car seat...

They become:

...Or maybe these are just every day occurrences...

...It's a wonder we make it anywhere...

1 comment:

Q said...

That's hilarious; I've experienced everyone of those and maybe more!