Friday, July 31, 2009

Here we are!





Yes, we have joined the blogging world! Well, I have at least. I made a goal last fall to start a blog and I did...now a year later, I'm posting to it! Way to go me! Anywho, here we are: The Duncan's in New England. Be patient with me as I learn how to personalize and make this blog user friendly. Who wants to place bets on how long Steve will wait before he starts exerting his "graphic design" skills?


One of the many adventures we have had this summer is visiting Niagara Falls. It was pouring rain, but beautiful none the less. We did the Cave of the Winds Tour. Pretty awesome!

7 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

What an awesome trip! I haven't been to Niagra Falls yet - it looks so amazing! I look forward to seeing what you guys are up to. :)

Carrie Medford said...

It's gorgeous! How did the kids do? We're thinking about going some day.

Kimo said...

Hooray!! Welcome to the world of Blogging! What cute pics in the rain!

Alli said...

The kids actually did really well. Its definitely worth the trip. We'd like to go back again when it isn't pouring...and when we think ahead enough to bring our passports so we can go to the Canadian side. I hear that's the best.

Jagged Rocks said...

Sounds like fun! I am glad you started a blog, they are so fun!!

Cyndi and Logan said...

Yeah, you have a blog!! Your pictures are awesome and the kids are super cute! We will have to save our pennies so that we can come up there and do a visit with you looks awesome!!

Q said...

Way to go; this is definitely a better way to keep up than with facebook...for me at least. That looks like a gorgeous trip, one I'd like to take sometime. Can't wait for more.