Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Oh, I wish was a fishey in the sea..."

...Oh, I wish I was a fishey in the sea...I could swim out in the nudey, without my bathey-suitey...oh, I wish I was a fishey in the sea!"



So we didn't swim out in the "nudey" today, but we did spend a wonderful day outside at the pool with Steve's sister-in-law, Kathy, and her sons. They don't have very many family pools in Connecticut (Ok, they don't have any that I know of), so this was a first for my children. When we got to Murray Pool, James and Molly looked at me like, "What are we supposed to do?" So I showed them how to "play" in the pool and then I couldn't get them out!


Molly was the bravest and certainly won the "fishey" award for the day. She jumped off the side of the pool numerous times and went down the waterslide again and again. James was a bit more reserved but certainly enjoyed playing with his cousins Korbin and Nathan.











1 comment:

Q said...

Love the pools there in Utah, wish there were some fun ones like that here.