Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shoes...



I love shoes. They are so wonderful! Poor Steve, he does not understand my fetish with shoes, but is so patient with me when I get excited over them.

Anywho, several friends back in Connecticut would wear high heels to church almost every Sunday. They always looked so sophisticated, and elegant, and feminine that lately, I have been wanting a pair of high heels. I have owned 3 pairs of heels in my life: a black pair I bought for my sister's wedding, a white pair I bought for my own wedding, and a cream, strappy, sandal-like pair I bought for a friend's wedding....are you sensing a pattern here? Needless to say, I do not own any of those pairs currently.

I typically don't wear heels because...well...I can't walk very well in them. I'm not that coordinated. And seeing as how I'm standing most of the day in my line of work, they really wouldn't be sensible.

But the other day, as I was out shopping for a bridal shower present, I got sidetracked by these shoes. I ADORE them!









They also had them in red!

Now of course I had to try on these other shoes too...



















But alas, I left the store in the same sandals I wore to the store...




3 comments:

Kimo said...

I love shoes too! How fun to find so many cute pairs to try on. Next time you need to walk out of the store carrying a box with a pair of those cute heels in it.

Wendy Olson said...

You are a girl after my own heart. I think the last pair of heels I had was for Heidi's wedding. I can't walk in heels at all. I am always impressed when pregnant women can still wear heels.

Jessica 7 said...

I don't own any heels - I would kill myself by falling, or at least break something. Those pictures looked great - of course you have great legs, so they're all going to look awesome on you. Even though they're casual, your sandals are very cute too.