Thursday, September 23, 2010

House Update...

Steve has been busy in Connecticut. Our house has gotten a HUGE make-over. I'm just sad I'm not there to enjoy it.


Steve replaced the flooring and repainted the upstairs bathroom (Yeah! no more purple bathroom!)....

...replaced all the light fixtures...

...replaced the counter and the flooring in the downstairs bathroom (yes, we had a downstairs bathroom...it was being used for other purposes...)








...replaced the flooring in the downstairs hall...
And the whole house got a new paint job.
Steve did most of this work by himself, but also had the help of two wonderful people...Thank you Mark and Destry!
Thank you sweetie for all your hard work, it really shows!
Now it's time to come home...

2 comments:

Q said...

The house does look great; I'm sure it will pay off too!

Jessica 7 said...

I felt the same way about our home in Michigan - it never looked better than when we got it ready to sell and I thought "why didn't we do this sooner so we could enjoy it?!" Your place looks great, and I hope it sells soon!