Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nothing New to Report...

Well, nothing really exciting has been happening these past couple of weeks....
...The kids are just as cute as can be...well, I think so...







...James has come to the conclusion that if he sleeps ON TOP of the covers, then he won't have to make his bed in the morning...



...James got a haircut from a "real" haircut place, Cookie Cutters...



...He likes wearing it spikey...

...We attended a Harvest Festival in Holladay where the kids got to make visors and foam glasses. James painted his glasses so he could have "night vision"...

...James also got his face painted like Iron Man...

...I've been wearing my hair straight because the curls don't curl so well in the dry heat...


Some Connecticut news: Steve is almost done giving the Lakeside home a make-over....yeah! We are so anxious to see him! Maybe next time I'll have some pics of all his hard work...(hint hint!)

1 comment:

Jessica 7 said...

You're hair looks good straight, but having straight hair myself, I always envy the curls!