Monday, April 25, 2011

Lou-a-vul





Well, that's how they say it phonetically in Kentucky.

Two days after I got back from Indianapolis, I jumped back on a plane headed to Louisville, Kentucky for a Math-in-CTE conference. I spent most of my spring break (It'll be worth it when I take comp time to go down to Moab!!) in a hotel with other math and CTE teachers and directors planning how to reinforce math concepts that are naturally found in cooking, sewing, shop, and other CTE classes. Again, I'll spare you the details and share the highlights...



River walk along the Ohio River...








Dinner in Old Louisville at the directors home...

















The southern Utah coalition of directors...














A really cool tree









the best part of all: it was a glorious 80 degrees! Oh, and all the creative ways housekeeping folded the towels and washclothes.






No comments: