Sunday, July 3, 2011

Date Night!



After spending all day with the kids at the zoo, I was able to go on a date with Steve! Wahoo! It was so awesome! We were actually able to have a full conversation without being interupted. Imagine that.




Steve's work, 4Life Research, (where he's a web designer) has season tickets to all the sports teams in Utah. One of the teams is The Blaze, an indoor football team. It was my first experience with arena football....it was quite fun! The tickets were front row...literally...we had a small padded wall seperating us from the astro-turf. We could see and hear everything that was happening on the field. At one point I asked, "Did that player just touch that other players butt???" It was definitely more than your typical sports butt-swat. We even got sweat on us as the players crashed into the wall right in front of us. I forgot how fun it is to go to live sports games.


In high school I was part of a group that tried to bring school spirit to the attendees of various sporting events :), and those days came back to me as I cheered on the Blaze. Even Steve was surprised at my ability to yell and cheer on the home team.



They won!



No comments: